More and more people are wondering how to prepare juices for diabetes to take advantage of certain foods without worsening the condition and controlling them. Therefore, we explain in this article, which recipes are suitable for this juice.
You may also be interested in how to Take Cinnamon for Diabetes
How can you control diabetes naturally?
As I said, there are two different types of diabetes. In both cases, the problem is that blood sugar is rising, but the reasons are different:
- Type 1 diabetes: Persons suffering from this disease have the problem that their pancreas does not produce insulin, because the cells of this organ no longer function well and are therefore referred to as insulin-dependent.In these cases, sufferers need more insulin in their body. Therefore, they should inject this hormone daily and regulate the amounts each time.
- Type 2 Diabetes: In this state, the body becomes insulin resistant, does not use it properly, or does not produce enough.This type of diabetes occurs even more frequently, as it usually occurs acquired and refers to an unhealthy diet, sedentary lifestyle and obesity.
If there is any doubt as to whether diabetes can be treated or controlled naturally, the answer is that it depends on the type. Insulin injection is essential in type 1 diabetes. It also controls a little what type of diet is followed. This is always recommended by the specialist. In contrast, with type 2 diabetes, ways can be found to combat or even combat it, with food, exercise, medical and natural treatments. Therefore, natural treatment is truly effective for those who suffer from the second type of disease.
You May Also Read: Delicious Moringa Powder Recipe
A very good way to treat diabetes naturally is to include diabetic juices or smoothies in the usual diet. Below we offer you some of the best recipes to learn how to make natural juices for diabetics.
To begin with, we need to consider whether the foods we use to prepare smoothies, smoothies, or juices for diabetes have a high or low glycemic index, that is, whether they significantly affect blood sugar or non-preferred foods that have a low GI or low have glycemic index.
How do I prepare Aloe Vera juice for diabetes?
Aloe Vera or aloe Vera is one of the most widely used plants worldwide due to its beneficial and broad health properties. One of the features that can catch the attention of this plant is hypoglycemic, which means it helps to lower blood sugar levels. Therefore, it is appropriate for diabetics to include this in their diet, and it is undoubtedly one of the best ways to prepare an aloe Vera juice for diabetics:
- 1 leaf of aloe
- 1 glass of natural water
Preparation and treatment
- Cut out a leaf and extract the gel or polish it with the help of a knife.
- Add the gel to the blender or blender and add a glass of water.
- Mix until well mixed.If it is still too thick for your taste, you can add half a glass of water.
- Store the liquefied product in the refrigerator to keep it colder as this is better and stays better.
- Consume these liquefied twice daily, preferably on an empty stomach and before eating, if you only take it once a day, which fasts in the morning.
- Take it for 1 month and you will notice that your blood sugar or blood sugar levels are getting more regulated each time.
How to Make Onion Juice for Diabetes
One of the best Diabetic Juice Recipe is the one that contains onions. It has recently been proven that this ingredient is very effective. This food is one of the most widely used remedies in naturopathy because it has several properties that are very beneficial to your health. To make this onion juice for diabetics, you must follow this recipe:
- 1/2 white, red or purple onion
- The juice of a lemon
- Peel and cut off the mentioned amount of onion.
- Extract the juice of a lemon.
- Add it to the blender or blender and mix well until well integrated.
- If the taste is too strong, you can add half a glass of water and let it cool in the fridge to make it cold, so you will taste less.
- Take it once a dayto fast in the morning.
- You can take it 15 days in a row and you will already notice the effect.If you take more because you need to further reduce your blood sugar levels, you should rest for a week before taking this juice before starting again. During this period, you can use any of the other recommended in this article.
Juice of cactuses and kiwis for diabetes
Both cactus and kiwi have a low GI value and many fibers that help delay the absorption of blood sugar. Therefore, they are two ideal fruits to make smoothies and juices for diabetes. To make this liquefied nopal and kiwi for diabetics, follow these instructions:
- 1 nopal
- 2 kiwis
- Wash, peel and cut the ingredients.
- Limit or bathe well until they are integrated, and add a glass of water if you prefer a little more liquid than thick.
- Drink it once a day, for 2 or 3 weeks, fasting.Sure, you’re already seeing positive results, but if you want to continue taking it, wait at least a week before you continue to take it, and always consult your doctor.
Carrot and orange Diabetic Juice Recipe
Carrots and oranges are foods that contain sugar, so they should be consumed in moderation. However, at low GI and full of antioxidants, they are good for treating diabetes if they are consumed adequately and not overly. To make a juice or liquefied carrot and orange for diabetics, follow these steps:
- 1 carrot
- 1 orange
- Wash carrot, peel and chop.
- Make orange juice.
- Add the two ingredients to the blender and mix until well integrated.
- It is not necessary to strain the mixture, better if you do not, and you will better use its properties.
- Take this juice once a day, preferably on an empty stomach or for lunch.
- Take it for a maximum of 1 or 2 weeks and rest for 1 week before taking it again, if your doctor recommends it.
Spinach and celery juice for diabetics
After all, one of the most recommended recipes for diabetics is the one that contains spinach and celery. These two foods with reduced GI are beneficial to various aspects of our body and are rich in antioxidants, other vitamins, fiber and minerals. To prepare this celery and spinach juice for type 2 diabetes, follow these steps:
- 2 handfuls of spinach leaves
- 1 branch of celery
- 1 glass of water
- Wash the ingredients and chop them.
- Add them to the blender and mix until homogeneous and not heavy.
- You can add cucumber, lemon or carrot.
- Take it twice a day, fast in the morning and for a snack.
- Take it for 1 month and contact the specialist if you can continue taking it or if it is really necessary to continue.
You may also read: Healthy Milkshake Without Ice Cream
Since these foods are low in GI and are useful in treating this condition in conjunction with glucose and insulin, you can prepare juices to your liking and try out new recipes, such as: For example, lemon or aloe Vera to the juice of cactus and kiwi. You can also take them regularly, always following the guidelines your doctor gives you.
This article is for information only, we do not have the opportunity to prescribe medical treatment or make any diagnosis. We invite you to go to a doctor if you have any complaints or complaints.